Jan 4th, 2021
This week, Mira takes another (successful!) crack at selling us on a relationship between Hermione Granger and Lucius Malfoy. This week’s story also has the distinction of having the longest and most thorough Ron-bashing we’ve ever encountered. Let the hate flow through you!
- Huber’s Spanish Coffee:
- ¾ oz. 151-Proof rum
- ¼ oz. Triple Sec
- 1½ oz. Coffee Liquor (HUBER’S USES KAHLÚA)
- 3 oz. Fresh-Brewed Coffee
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- Super-Fine Sugar
- Run the cut edge of the lemon wedge around the rim of the glass and press the rim into superfine sugar, shaking off the excess
- Add the rum and triple sec to the sugar-rimmed glass and carefully ignite, slowly turning until the glass has warmed and the sugar has begun to caramelize.
- Add the coffee liqueur (the flame should go out at this point) and top with hot coffee.
- Garnish by gently floating the whipped cream on top using the back of a spoon, then adding grated nutmeg.
Letter to Hermione by David Bowie
Sense and Insensibility, A Snape/Hermione fic by Desert_Sea